If you are facing any issues with the tool or you are not able to flash firmware then make sure to leave a comment below and we will reply as soon as possible. We have listed all the versions of Asus Flash Tool below, so download the version that you need. But I will suggest downloading the latest version as it supports all the Asus smartphones with extra features.
There are various different types of Roms that can be installed on the smartphone. Reports in January 2023 say that LMC 8.4 and BSG 8.1 work on this phone. Both versions support configs, so follow the link to the configs on each download page to see if there’s a config for this phone.
- Answer – Yes, You can easily root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB.
- For some users on the more popular devices, this means a swift update to the latest release is now possible—at least unofficially.
- We provide official links for original equipment manufacturers sites.
- Flashing will fix numbers of issues like software issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance etc.
Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is one of the most popular mid-range smartphones in India. The phone comes with a 6-inch FHD+ display, 4 or 6GBs of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 system-on-chip, stock Android, and a massive 5,000 mAh download the stock firmware battery.
- You’ll probably have to use GCam Go mods, not the regular GCam app.
- – Also install a latest version of USB Driver before installing firmware file.
- Now open the command prompt window in the ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
- However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device.
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Vodafone firmware version Download Vodafone firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video Tutorial on Youtube How to download and …
- The rooting process will affect your Asus device data like images, videos, and files.
Most of the users root their device to Uninstall Bloatware. You already have Clean Android OS, with almost Manufacturer apps, can be easily Uninstall. If you want to use Custom OS, None of the Custom OS is bug-free and Well Optimized like Stock OS.
You can update the firmware with a flash file with this method. Install the latest version of stock ROM of your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile. You can download the firmware files of AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 from the link given below. Here you can Download and install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. We provide official links for original equipment manufacturers sites.